Subject: FW: First thematic questionnaire by GREVIO - deadline 16 May 2025
From: "JM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2024 13:18:39 +0200

From: SZELEZNIAK Joanna <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of conventionviolence
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2024 5:30 PM
To: Anne Kruusement <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; NELLES Johanna
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; SARIAYDIN Elif
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: First thematic questionnaire by GREVIO - deadline 16 May 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Kruusement,

Please find here enclosed a letter addressed to your authorities by Ms
Johanna NELLES, Executive Secretary of the monitoring mechanism of the
Council of Europe Convention on Preventing and Combating Violence against
Women and Domestic Violence.

We would be grateful  if you could acknowledge receipt of this email.

Best regards,

Joanna Szelezniak
Administrative Assistant – assistante administrative

Violence against Women Division – Division Violence à l'égard des femmes

Secretariat of the Istanbul Convention monitoring mechanism – Secrétariat
du mécanisme de suivi de la Convention d'Istanbul
Council of Europe - Conseil de l'Europe

+ 33 (0) 3 90 21 58 47
 <https://www.coe.int/> https://www.coe.int
 <https://www.coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/home>
https://www.coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/home
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]